View Profile ThunderHorseL

54 w/ Responses

I found myself

Freestyling. I never do that.

Good beats.

-Dan

Oh, and if you want you can listen to my stuff. S'whatever though, i'mma keep freestyling on this.

benjadaninja responds:

I will check them asap dood, check my other stuff too! Thanks for the review frog.

I am

Trippin out.

Gotta love those FL vocal samples.

P.S. Check out my shit too.<3

Smooooooth

I really enjoyed the intro, smooth the whole way down. Like waiting for that tab of acid to finally kick in. Then it kicks in and colors and shit are everywhere.

In short, i enjoyed the whole song. Keep up the good work, I want to hear the finished product! :D

jpbear responds:

heh thanks dude! Glad someone actually appreciates my longer intros, the whole version is just this with a 5 minute orchestral intro im debating whether to post it.

I invented something for this song.

It's a strange form/mix of the douggie and the melbourne shuffle. I found myself dancing around my kitchen like a moron. Thank you.

Fantastic.

A little slow of a start at first, but it really fills out to be quite the sweet song. I will be sitting in a dark room with a giant subwoofer, just so i can listen to this song correctly. Thank you.

5/5 10/10
-Thunderhorse L

Reignee responds:

Ah yes, that's where it's meant to be listened :) Thanks man !

wub

wub wub beep boop bop wub wub wub wub beep.

I just dubstep'd. Filthy, love it. <3

What.

Friend turned me on to your music. Boy is dubstep filthy. I LOVE this.

Legit my new chill music

I'm very very high right now, and you have made me
the happiest man on earth. Seriously. Keep up the good work.
And yo, just so you know, keep doin this man. keep it upppp.

5/5 10/10
-ThunderhorseL

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind, check some of my stuff out.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Well, I'm glad you liked it. I'll check out some of your stuff

Thanks for the review

Mmm :]

Well first I'd like to say that I enjoyed this a lot. The piano in the beginning is fabulous.

Now the criticism:
The bass that comes in at 1:25 is too loud and the kick is too soft, and gets drowned out.

But honestly other than those two li'l thangs, you got this thing in the bag. Good work.

<5/5> <9/10>
-Thunderhorse L-

Sacrafan responds:

Ok!
Well, due to 3 reviews saying the same thing, i changed this... although, this song is really getting LOW publicity, probably cuz its a WiP lol.

Awesomeee!

Good Job man, this was great. I loved the percussion.
Not to mention the piano was great too.
Keep up the good workkk
<5/5><9/10>
-Thunderhorse L-

Check out my stuff too :]

Well, lets see. I'm pretty creative when i put my mind to it. I love all kinds of music. Yes, even country. But Music is my passion.

IoN bLaStA @ThunderHorseL